Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Self Motivation Poem by my student. Dhanalaksmi of Final year Electrical Engineering.

The Meaning :My eyes  are dreaming, Its not just a dream that get when I sleep. Its the dream about my tomorrow.
                         I don't have fear but my eyes are still filled with tears. One day my tears will create history.
                         Today's failure are tomorrow's success.  People wont be there during your failure, but will be stunned at your                              success. Cursing lips will be zipped.
                         the hand that didn't lend me a help  today, will be waiting in queue for a shake tomorrow.
                         Future cannot be planned, its the outcome of what I do today.
                         I am waiting for my tomorrow, not just waiting, not giving up.

                       

No comments:

Simulating with Proteus

https://youtu.be/GDxYzqvTcnI